Friday, January 6, 2012

My Vision Book & Alex Fishgoyt

"With a sad face :-( " It has been a year since I’ve written anything on this particular blog. I’ve been writing and creating new adventures for myself to keep the mind busy. You can see by clicking on the links to the right of this blog or follow me on twitter @TianaLuz19
My resolution for this year 2012 is to keep writing and creating, but balancing all. Focusing on each one at a time, but creating and completing many. So, let me tell you how this new blog started.
I started a Vision Book :-). Yes, many have a vision board, but my living arrangements at the moment limit my space for a board, so I decided to start a book. It was given to me by my dear friend Kerry. It was a sign from above when I read these words on the cover:


Only as high
As I reach
Can I grow

Only as far
As I seek
Can I go,

Only as deep
As I look
Can I see,

Only as much
As I dream
Can I be.




So I take my book with me everywhere. And as I’m looking through the pages, I see this picture of a painting I cut out of one of many magazines I’ve gone through to create my life changing vision book.
The painting is from Alex Fishgoyt. This painting is one of many in his collection, which I plan to put through out my future new home.
Alex Fishgoyt is a Russian-American painter who lives in New York. His style of painting reminds me of Josephine Wall’s style of painting. How one image becomes many and yet, they are all one. I like the type of art which can be defined in different ways by many who lay their eyes on them. And not just for one minute, but many minutes in a lifetime.
I created a quick slideshow for you guys to view his art. He is one of the most talented artists my eyes have the pleasure of seeing, simply because I was born in this century. Visit his website and create a unique and inspiring space for yourself with his amazing art. I know I will.


2 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful Tiana...a creative mind never ceases to exist or produce, in dreams and our own realities...
    Now, on your way sweet girl......:)
    Love you, welcome home again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words. Not even knowing you give me that push. Can't keep up with you now a days..lol <3 U

      Delete